(T)Hats the Facts
- In the 19th Century umpires in baseball wore Top Hats
- There once was a law where people over the age of 7 must wear a cap on certain days
- The man to first wear a top hat was arrested for scaring people due to his hat
- Fedoras was a womans hat before turning into a mens hat as well
- The dunce cap was believed to funnel gods knowledge into the person wearing it
- Though most people think that Vikings wore horned helmets, in reality they never did
- Hard Hats have different colors depending on the person, for example Yellow is for construction workers while something like orange and pink is for visitors
- Those who sell mens hats are called Hatters
- In 1920s America is was custom to beat up those who wore Straw Hats after 15th of September
Fedora Best Hat
This is fact yes? Yes! Fedora is best hat and consists of many flavors. Not buying Fedora is crime yes? Yes!
Failure to aquire the quaint hat named "Fedora" will result in permanent death. Buy wisely or else.
Now on to ads.
Buy Fedora! I ad man so you trust yes? Yes!
Wow great ad. Many great. Now we talk about
our glorious leader Kim Jong Fedora. He best leader since he made Fedora national country symbol. He control
world soon. America no likey Fedora. Ew Yucky America. We bomb soon with bombs in shape of Fedora yes? Very Yes!